In an interview for Christianity Today’s Leadership Journal, Daniel Darling (VP of Communications, Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission) asked me these questions:
1) When we think of “preparing our kids for college” we often think through the actual academic preparation. But do parents think through the spiritual preparation?
2) Seems the church does a good job telling teens about following Christ, but not so well in helping them flesh out what that calling might look like. How can we be better at this?
3) In your experience, what do incoming freshmen seem to lack the most?
4) In your view, what is the single most important thing a parent can do to prepare their kids for college?
5) If you could speak to a high-school freshman, what would you tell them to do in the next four years to prepare themselves for college?
Check out my responses.